- "Come See the Crocodile Woman", Carnival, Demo-Derby, Sideshow, etc
- the Crocodile Woman, Posing, Open Cape
the Crocodile Woman, Posing, Open Cape
In addition to being a painter, I'm also a photographer.
This image is from my Photographic series, "Come See the Crocodile Woman". During the late 90's and early 2000's I travelled to many different carnivals where I photographed, scenes, sideshow exhibits and sideshow performers. I photographed everything in B&W film (medium format) but hand colored nearly every image. The work is bright and slightly surreal, beautiful, and a little unexpected. This photo is the sideshow character, "the Crocodile Woman'". She's doing a really dynamic pose, with her cape and crown, for the camera.
• The MATTED version of this print arrives in a protective envelope, with backing and matte.
(Matt will fit standard frame size - 16x20 inches)
• The FRAMED version of this print arrives in a white frame with white matte and clear polystyrene cover.
Frame size 16x20 inches, comes wired and ready to hang.
• The unframed ART ONLY version arrives packaged in protective cellophane and inside a sturdy cardboard mailer. This option is less expensive for those who wish to choose a different frame, or already have a frame, or simply wish to show it unframed.
Image size is approximately 8.5x15.5 inches - O.D is 13x19
All prints are high-quality, archival prints, and signed by myself, for authenticity. This is a limited edition of 85.
The paper is acid-free, smooth, and archival, meaning it will last longer than I will.
Shipping is included in the price. No need to factor it in.
You can find me on Instagram: @edwingendron
All work copyrighted © by Edwin Gendron. Artist reserves all rights protected under the United States Copyright Act for all artwork or other products purchased. The sale of a given artwork does not include any assignment, transfer, or license to purchaser of the right to reproduce, modify, or create derivative works of any artwork or product, unless such right is expressly granted in writing by the artist.